Monday, January 20, 2014

S...Peachy Feedback Linky (January)

Hey Everyone!!

I'm linking up with Nicole over at Speech Peeps for another round of "S...Peachy Feedback"!!!


This month's winner is TPT user LaurenDrinkard, who left this comment on my "Feed the Penguin" activity:

Exactly what I was looking for! I need this for a kindergartner with limited language skills. He can approximate initial consonants and I want to build on that. Thank you so much!

Thanks for the feedback Lauren! You just won a product of your choice from my TPT store (excluding bundles). Please email me at cmanchester57@gmail.com to claim your prize!

Did you know I have FOUR Feed the Penguin products in my store?  Here they are:

Check out Nicole's linky for the other participating bloggers. If you didn't win this time around, keep leaving feedback. You never know, you may win the next time around! :)  


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...