Tuesday, October 22, 2013

S...Peachy Feedback Linky

Hello!

Today I'm joining up with Nicole of Speech Peeps for a super fun Feedback linky!  If you haven't heard of it yet, this is the linky where you get rewarded for leaving feedback on Teachers Pay Teachers.  I wasn't able to link up last month because I had too much going on in my life to write a post, so I wanted to make sure I took the time to link up this month!


The winner of the "S...Peachy Feedback" this month is (fittingly) SLPeachy who left this comment on my Apple Trouble Book Companion:
We just finished up with our Apple Trouble unit. I ended up using the activities for several sessions and the students really enjoyed it. This has become one of my favorite books and seems to have it all - sequencing, vocabulary, context for describing and more. Thank you for taking the time to put this together!

SLPeachy, you won a free product from my TPT store (bundles excluded)! Send me an email at cmanchester57@gmail.com to claim your prize!

If you didn't win my prize this month, head over to Speech Peeps to see if you were the winner for another blog/store!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...